|Established Year||: 1956|
|Address||: F C Convent Kodanchery P.O Kozhikode Dt|
|Phone||: 0495 2236223,9496417538|
This is our first convent started in 1956 in the diocese of Thamarassery. Six sisters reached Kodanchary on 14th June .Three of them started teaching in the parish school. They visited the families in the parish, rendering them all possible help. An English Medium School started here by the sisters in 1996.
When the parish school opened an English medium division in the 5th standard the parish priest requested the sisters to start an English medium school (from the nursery level) as a feeding school and so it was started in 1996. According to the request of the common people to upgrade the same, it was done gradually.
There are 11 sisters in this convent involved in various activities of the parish and the schools. They teach catechism and help in the pious association of the parish. Family visiting, ward prayer, singing, care of the parish church and alter cloths etc are done by the sisters. The poor people are helped financially.